Welcome back from your weekend of doing… I don’t know. Weekend stuff? Are the kids still playing the Skyrim? Whatever you were doing, statistically speaking you’re probably back at work and looking for things to read. So we’ve put together handy links to our stories from the weekend. Enjoy.
- Did a Yahoo! Answers question predict the coming of Sharknado?
- 12-Year-old robs a lemonade stand with a BB gun
- The new Sherlock teaser doesn’t show a lot, but we’re still pumped about it
- Actor Misha Collins tried to fake out Twitter with a Doctor Who rumor
- SoulPancake make a video of people mugging for a giant camera
- Obama’s office stopped the impending iPad/iPhone sales ban
- Japan launched their adorable little talking robot to the International Space Station
- We saw a pitch trailer for a Legend of Zelda movie that never was
- The BBC announced Peter Capaldi as the next Doctor Who
- We found a supercut of Capaldi as Malcolm Tucker swearing profusely on The Thick of It
Have a great Monday, everyone.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]