Everyone who’s anyone seems to get remade in the Clue image these days, and now it’s Rick and Morty’s turn.
And here’s a summary of the “plot”:
The plans to Rick’s portal gun have been stolen! It’s up to Rick, Morty, Summer, Jerry, Beth and Mr. Poopybutthole to get them back. They must find out WHO stole the plans, WHERE they are hiding, and WHAT item they used to succeed in the heist. It’s an inter-dimensional mystery!
Bonus points if you play with a flask perpetually in hand. (via Nerd Approved)
- Stephen Colbert is in Russia on a “secret assignment” and I cannot WAIT to see what kind of comedic gold emerges as a result. (via L.A. Times)
- Bill Cosby, who has been accused by more than 60 women of sexual assault, is now planning to hold town hall meetings on how “young athletes” and “married men” can avoid being accused of sexual assault. This is kind of like Lex Luthor holding town halls on how to be a superhero, except nevermind because I like Lex Luthor and Bill Cosby is a monster. (via Twitter)
- Cult cartoon Rocko’s Modern Life is getting a TV movie revival, because it was awesome, and also because no media property that dies is truly dead anymore. (via Syfy)
- This summer’s new crop of TV passes the Bechdel test with flying colors. (via The Guardian)
- Preacher season 2 will hew even more closely to the comics’ storylines. BRING ON THE SAINT OF KILLERS. (via IGN)
So what did you see today, my besties?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com