Things We Saw Today: This Lemongrab Woodblock Art Is Acceptable
Things We Saw Today
May 8th, 2014, 5:00 pm
- Here are Rolling Stones‘ picks for the 50 best non-superhero graphic novels. What’d they leave out?
- Pussy Riot is on Twitter now.
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has been renewed for a fifth season. (Variety)
Exchange your funds for these Star Wars kimono dresses at WeLoveFine.
- There’s a boatload of casting news to share with you (deep breath): Amanda Seyfried and Game of Thrones‘s Nonso Anozie are flying to Pan (you know, the one that whitewashed Tiger Lily no I won’t forget that). The Disney Channel’s Descendants, a TV movie about the children of Disney villains and heroes, will have Kristin Chenoweth getting wicked as Maleficent. Hailee Stienfeld is set to test her pipes in Pitch Perfect 2. Tim Blake Nelson will burrow into Fox’s Fantastic Four reboot as Mole Man. Dunder Mifflin CFO David Wallace—fine, actor Andy Buckley—will probably be eaten by dinosaurs in Jurassic World. And The West Wing’s Timothy Busfield will electrocute my heart playing Benjamin Franklin in season two of Sleepy Hollow.
- Oh, and there’s going to be a third Sharknado movie. (The Hollywood Reporter)
Kitchen Overlord shares their recipe for Miracle Max’s “Mostly Dead” pills from The Princess Bride. This is so important.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]