Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
A Dragon Claw Bracelet For Daydreaming
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:35 pm, September 27th, 2012
You can look at this fashion statement two ways. One would be as Daenerys Targaryan from Game of Thrones, Mother of Dragons, who would be wearing this obviously fake dragon claw bracelet as a tribute to her little ones. Conversely, you could pretend to be Aerin Firehair from The Hero and the Crown, Dragon-Killer, who might have claimed this for her prize. Or you could pretend to be yourself, totally cool person. Unfortunately, this one has already sold, as have the two other alternate ones I saw in RockerDollJewellery‘s store. But the good news is, seller Stephanie Allen makes them to order so it’s likely you can get one that way.
- Behind-the-Scenes, Game of Thrones VFX
- Dragonology – A Movie About The Study of Dragons
- Paper Mache Bust Of Maleficent
- Why A List Actors Star in Horrible Horror Films
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- Colbert Pays Hilarious Tribute to Fox News
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?