Things We Saw Today: Avengers Dresses
Things We Saw Today
Robinade has back and front views of dresses for each Avenger (and Loki, Fury, and Coulson). I’d love to rock the Iron Man one. (Tumblr)
- Lets destigmatize “pro-choice.” And pay close attention to the details of polls. (The Frisky)
- Jo T of the F Word says some important things about feminism and its effects on men.
And now back to silly things: The birthday scenario, Avengers style. (Tumblr)
- The New Yorker is going to tweet an 8,500 word story by Jennifer Egan. (Geekosystem)
- The movie sequel to the movie The Hunger Games has a title, and it’s not Catching Fire. It’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
Man, I’m going to have to see Prometheus and then just have nightmares for a while, aren’t I? (Blastr)
- Spellbound Magazine was a fiction, poetry, and art magazine for kids all about fantasy. Creators Raechel Henderson and Marcie Tentchoff are trying to restart it through Kickstarter.
- Feminist Frequency is also running a Kickstarter, in order to get funding to create a series on gender tropes in video games. The more backing it gets, the more videos we’ll get to see.
And finally: A TARDIS bathrobe with a hood. (Fasionably Geek)