Things We Saw Today: A Horse and Unicorn Wedding Cake Topper
Things We Saw Today
- The Frisky shows us a viral video of a pair of guys who have reached new levels of romantic by coming up behind random women and literally sweeping them off their feet. I’m sorry, did I say romantic? I meant creepy and weird.
- Season four of Downton Abbey has an official UK release date: September 22nd. Law-abiding US viewers won’t be seeing it until it premieres on PBS on January 5th. I can practically smell the torrenting. (Deadline)
- Speaking of Downton, dear departed Sibyl (Jessica Brown Findlay) has joined the cast of director Paul McGuigan‘s Igor-centric Frankenstein movie, which will star Daniel Radcliffe as Igor and James McAvoy as Dr. Frankenstein. Sorry, sorry. Frahnk-en-steen. (Variety)
This Star Trek picture frame is most illogical. (Neatorama)
- UK feminist site Mookychick is running a feminist fiction writing competition, and they got in touch with us to let us know that they’re on the lookout for entries of the geeky variety. Entry is free, submissions are open to everyone, and the winner gets £50, a subscription to BUST magazine, and publication on Mookychick. Get writing!
- Kelly Thompson writes about DC’s latest Batwoman debacle at Comic Book Resources.