Things We Saw Today: Drink Deep From the Skull of Black Widow
Things We Saw Today
May 1st, 2014, 5:00 pm
Or maybe that’s a morbid way of looking at this mug from Big Bad Toy Store, now available for pre-order. (That’s Nerdalicious)
- Here’s a Kickstarter we like: Robert Lockhart’s Codemancer: A Fantasy Game that Teaches the Magic of Code.
- Have you heard the kerfluffle surrounding Cherry City Comic Con? Basically an attendee asked for a refund because of the con’s sexist attitude toward cosplay, after which the con’s director, Mark Martin, mocked her on Facebook, both under his account and using a sockpuppet. Professionalism at its finest! Wanna know more? We have links.
- Via Jezebel, the US Department of Education has released a list of all 55 colleges and universities currently under federal investigation for mishandling sexual assault investigations.
This Death Star gown is fully armed and operatioinal. By which I mean it has arms. And it’s… operational. Oh, shush. (Badlands Garrison via Geeks Are Sexy)
- Geeky, Intelligent, Powerful and Inspiring Women Band Together to Form Medic!, a charity group that has as its first cause raising funds for Kiss Goodbye to MS.
- An Imagined Conversation Between Researchers Who Studied How Attractive Women Are When They Wear Makeup (The Frisky)
Now these are dragon leggings. (by Poprageous, via Fashionably Geek)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]