Things We Saw Today: Drink Deep From the Skull of Black Widow
Things We Saw Today
May 1st, 2014, 5:00 pm
- Here’s a Kickstarter we like: Robert Lockhart’s Codemancer: A Fantasy Game that Teaches the Magic of Code.
- Have you heard the kerfluffle surrounding Cherry City Comic Con? Basically an attendee asked for a refund because of the con’s sexist attitude toward cosplay, after which the con’s director, Mark Martin, mocked her on Facebook, both under his account and using a sockpuppet. Professionalism at its finest! Wanna know more? We have links.
- Via Jezebel, the US Department of Education has released a list of all 55 colleges and universities currently under federal investigation for mishandling sexual assault investigations.
- Geeky, Intelligent, Powerful and Inspiring Women Band Together to Form Medic!, a charity group that has as its first cause raising funds for Kiss Goodbye to MS.
- An Imagined Conversation Between Researchers Who Studied How Attractive Women Are When They Wear Makeup (The Frisky)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]