Things We Saw Today: Boba Fett Ball Gown Cosplay
Things We Saw Today
Apr 29th, 2014, 5:00 pm
- Disney Attempted to Buy BuzzFeed; Here’s $1 Billion Reasons They Failed (Mediaite)
- Via Geekosystem, a study published in Nature shows that lab rats and mice “freak the f*ck out in the presence of men,” possibly due to pheromones or chemosignals. Jeffrey Mogil, the senior author of the study, recommends that “at the very least, published papers should state the gender of the experimenter who performed the behavioral testing.”
- Yesterday we heard the rumor that Jamie Chung is the newest addition to the voice cast of Disney’s Marvel movie Big Hero 6. Today there’s another potential new actress: Maya Rudolph. (The Wrap)
Geek Universe shares Star Wars/Avatar (Swavatar?) art by Dave Filoni, storyboard artist/character designer for Avatar: The Last Airbender and supervising director on Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Mystery Science Theater Creator Might Reboot the Show in the Not Too Distant Future! (Geekosystem)
- A year after Facebook swore they’d wield the hammer of justice against hate speech and threats of rape and violence, Twin Magazine reports that they still haven’t followed through on their promise.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]