Things We Saw Today: Kermit and Piggy Go LEGO
Things We Saw Today
This Muppets LEGO set is only a proposed project on LEGO Cuusoo, LEGO’s site for petitioned projects the public can vote on, but the Muppet minifigs look ready for the big time. User Jedikermit has suggested multiple sets for the figures, based on the many Muppet films, and given that Muppets Most Wanted comes out next spring, we think LEGO should take note.
- “Nicest Burglars Ever Return Valuables After Realizing They Stole From Sexual Assault Services Nonprofit.” (Via The Frisky)
- Disney is planning a Space Mountain comic from Smallville writer Brian Q. Miller. Now that they’ve made entertainment out of Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain, I can only assume Disney will continue the trend of adapting scarier and scarier rides. My money is on It’s a Small World next. (Via The Hollywood Reporter)
- FIDM in L.A. is currently exhibiting some of the most impressive costumes on television, from Game of Thrones to Downton Abbey. The exhibit lasts until October 19. (Via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Buzzfeed sorted 20 Game of Thrones characters into Hogwarts Houses. Daenerys would totally be able to speak parseltongue.
- Check out some charts, and quite a bit of writing, comparing book length versus movie length for The Lord of The Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Twilight, and The Hunger Games. (Via Overthinking It)
- Tobias Menzies, who played the recently married Edmure Tully on Game of Thrones, has joined the cast of Ronald D. Moore‘s Outlander. He’ll be both Frank Randall and his ancestor Jonathan “Black Jack” Randall. (Via The Wrap)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]