What We Do and Don’t Want to See in The Last Jedi Trailer
Apr 14th, 2017, 11:32 am
Anticipation is high that a trailer will be shown for Star Wars: The Last Jedi at today’s Star Wars Celebration panel. Here’s what we hope to see.
- Luke Skywalker training Rey to be a Jedi
- Luke Skywalker talking
- Rey undergoing Yoda-like training montage
- Finn, lots of Finn, all of the Finn
- Finn and Poe, doing anything, together
- General Leia Organa punishing her ungrateful evil emo child, Kylo Ren
- General Hux looking unhappy
- Captain Phasma getting something to do
- Laura Dern being a badass
- Benicio Del Toro probably being an evil badass
- BB-8 rollin’, rollin’, rollin’
- Finn, Poe, and Rey hugging
- Any kind of hint of romance between Kylo Ren and Rey
- Anything bad happening to Finn or Poe
- The threat of Luke Skywalker dying
Thank you for complying with these requests, Lucasfilm.
What are you dying to see from the trailer? What are your hopes for the movie?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google+.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Kaila Hale-Stern - Director of Content