Things We Saw Today: Vegan Nazgul Cupcakes
Things We Saw Today
Also Ents and Hobbits. (justJenn Recipes)
- Cats in Santa beards. (The Frisky)
- Asperger’s Syndrome has been significantly redefined. (io9)
- Study finds that men are actually more opposed to jokes about rape then women. (ThinkProgress)
A very crafty mom made this kid’s awesome Doctor Who costume. (Blastr)
- Daniel Starkey writes about how playing FemShep in Mass Effect brought him closer to his sci-fi loving single mom.
- io9 has gotten a hold of some of the casting materials for the CW’s Wonder Woman show.
- The Hollywood Reporter lists the 100 most powerful women in entertainment today.
The Sworn Virgins of Albania. (Flavorwire)
- Guillermo del Toro is already writing the sequel to Pacific Rim. (The Wrap)
- The Boyfriend’s Guide to Pinterest is worth a watch. (Laughing Squid)
- io9 has found someone who, yeah, might just be the worst Star Wars fan in the world.
She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]