Things We Saw Today: Tom Felton Makes A Kim Kardashian Hair Change All About Draco
A Kim Kardashian hairstyle change would not usually be considered a part of the TMS wheelhouse. But then Tom Felton went and jumped on the it-looks-like-Draco-Malfoy bandwagon and, well. I just can’t pass up the opportunity to point out that, yes, Kim Kardashian is definitely a Slytherin, and I do not mean that as a bad thing. Kanye, however, is still up for debate. Felton, meanwhile, is still a Gryffindor. (via Instagram)
Speaking of blondies, more of Jared Leto’s Joker hair change has been flaunted all over his Instagram, and it’s very Jared-Leto-in-Fight-Club. (via Fashionably Geek)
# A photo posted by JARED LETO (@jaredleto) on
- If you wear this thing it will tell you when you have to poop. Always nice to have a…countdown? (via Daily Dot)
- Here’s a nice rundown of who’s starring in Fox’s Minority Report reboot. (via Blastr)
- Today was the 50th anniversary of the March on Selma. You can explore a lot of tributes to the day on the #Selma50 hashtag, and here’s a gallery of images from that day in 1965. (CBS News)
- Yesterday was the first ever #BlackOutDay, a day on which people took to social media to celebrate black beauty. (via Buzzfeed)
- Orange Is the New Black/How To Get Away With Murder/Shows With Long Titles star Matt McGorry (Bennett) figured out this week that he is a feminist. Hooray for gaining education! (via Facebook)
Here’s a new trailer for CW’s iZombie that’s got some handy exposition. (via io9)
And this is me reminding you that Tina Fey’s new show The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt made its Netflix debut this Friday. Who’s watching?
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]