Alex Trebek excels at embodying his buttoned-up hosting persona on the serious-minded show Jeopardy!, so it’s always a treat to see him saying ridiculous phrases. In the above clip, a contestant gets him to say “Turd Ferguson.” It doesn’t even rattle him. You’ve got to do better than that if you want Trebek to crack. (via Jezebel)
- Did you watch the GOP debates last night? Bernie Sanders tried to live-tweet them, but he gave up midway through. As for what actually happened at the debates, Trump said some reductionist sexist crap.
- Doritos partnered with the It Gets Better Project; a donation will net you a bag of chips. Their donation page says 100% of the proceeds go to the charity, which seems surprisingly un-evil, at least as far as corporate partnerships go. (via Twitter)
- Nicholas Fraser, creator of that amazing “Why You Lying” vine, created a full-length video of the entire song this week. Maybe you think you didn’t need to see a full-length version of the song, but trust me, this video will be amazing enough to convince you otherwise.
- The new poster for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s third season features the “Are You Inhuman?” tagline, along with a lot of brooding and leather jackets. (via Comic Book Resources)
- Bryan Singer reveals his next film project on his Instagram today: it’s a film adaptation of Jules Verne’s 1870 sci-fi novel 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. (via Deadline)
- Want some Millennium Falcon wall art? This 3D deco light will make it look like the ship’s tearing through your wall, without any of the resultant damage. (via Geek Tyrant)
Which virtual delights did you stumble upon today? See anything good out there? Share it with us!
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]