Things We Saw Today: One Person Cosplays Every Johnny Depp Character Because Why Not?
Captain Ichabod Scissorhands at your service.
Somebody went to incredibly great lengths to get all the costume pieces together to cosplay as every Johnny Depp character. At least that difficulty was probably balanced out by the fact that 90% of them are basically the same. *Ducks and covers.* (via Fashionably Geek)
- Damn you, Saturday Night Live, for making us want to watch by adding Leslie Jones to the cast! (via Deadine)
- Neil Patrick Harris wasn’t the academy’s first choice to host the Oscars. That’s OK. He’s their new choice, and new is always better. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- The creepy Lion King Scar/Nala song now has impressive fan animation to go along with its unsettling audio. (via io9)
These Adventure Time Science the Rat candy corn cookies are positively alphanumeric, and you can learn how to bake your own thanks to Nerdist.
- Keanu Reeves has been excellent to us by revealing more details about Bill and Ted 3‘s story and why the movie is taking so long. (via /Film)
- A father and his children made an adorable photo set of themselves building Wonder Woman’s invisible jet out of LEGO. (via Laughing Squid)
Everyone. Everyone shipped it. Short Fuse Pinups has more adorable photos of Hawkeye proposing to Black Widow. Headcanon: Hawkeye and Cupid are related. Discuss. (via Fashionably Geek)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]