Things We Saw Today: Ronan and Nebula Make A Killer Cosplay Couple
If I were cosplaying Thanos, I'd be worried.
NYCC cosplayers LallyCosplay and Elendriel got their Guardians on when cosplaying everyone’s favorite dysfunctional Thanos-haters, Ronan and Nebula. The world needs more Nebula everything. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Amazing TMS commenter and contributor Katie Schenkel (AKA JustPlainSomething) has been featured in the Commenter Spotlight on Disqus! Check out the interview with Katie right here.
- YouTube is opening a new space in NYC to give creators access to resources, tools, and guidance. Pretty cool. (via Laughing Squid)
- Marina and the Diamonds (better known as “The Queen”) has released a new single called “Froot” and I can’t stop jamming to it. (via Facebook)
- Write or Die is a new word processor that convinces you to keep writing by deleting everything you’ve already written if you don’t keep going. This is literally my worst nightmare. (via Neatorama)
- Polygon’s review of Bayonetta 2 does an excellent job pointing out the problematic elements of the game. You know the ones. (via Polygon)
- So… ABC wants to remake Uncle Buck. Stop it. (via Pajiba)
Flavorwire has an excellent write-up on our NYCC panel from Saturday, “Strong Female Characters: The Women Shining in Geek Media.” That’s our own Jill Pantozzi on the far right, and yours truly sitting next to her (on my phone, as per usual).
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]