Things We Saw Today: Make Your Own Klingon Bat’leth Scarf
Hab SoSlI' Quch!
Sep 25th, 2014, 7:30 pm
- Fear As A Way Of Life: Why Women In Comics Don’t ‘Just Report’ Sexual Harassment (via ComicsAlliance)
- DC Comics is doing its first-ever female creators panel at NYCC. On deck are Marguerite Bennett (read our interview with her about BOOM! Studios’ Sleepy Hollow series here), Becky Cloonan, Amanda Conner, Meredith Finch, Caitlin Kittredge, Gail Simone, and Babs Tarr. (via DC Women Kicking Ass)
- Judd Apatow is doing a Netflix show with Community‘s Gillian Jacobs. Don’t Britta it. (via Uproxx)
- Jill Lepore writes about the surprising origin story of Wonder Woman at Smithsonian.com.
- Are you a fan of LGBT comics and/or yuri manga? Erica Friedman Okazu has a great list of upcoming events you might want to attend.
- Idris Elba’s cutting an album. I’ll let Pajiba tell you more. My brain is fried.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]