Things We Saw Today: Three Bucky Barnes Cosplayers In A Row
Things We Saw Today
Now that’s a photo op. (via charliekellygreen)
- U.S. Assembling Team to Aid Search for Nigerian Girls (via The Wall Street Journal)
- There’s Now an All-Day Cat Channel, Say Goodbye to Productivity Forever (via Geekosystem)
- Continuing the Black Milk debacle we told you about yesterday, Cameron Parker, the Marketing and Operations for Black Milk Clothing, issued a second apology on their official Facebook Page.
A spacey teaser poster for Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Watch The Full Trailer For Melissa McCarthy’s Tammy (via The Frisky)
- Why This Blogger Refusing to Cover Up Loose Skin for Shape Is a Win for All Women (via Stylite)
- There’s a petition up on Change.org: Please start a transgender fiction genre that doesn’t include erotica.