Things We Saw Today: Oracle In The Next Batman Video Game
Things We Saw Today
Very excited for Batman: Arkham Knight considering Barbara Gordon, aka Oracle looks to be playing a larger role this time around. There’s a closeup of her face on SuperheroHype as well.
- DC Women Kicking Ass has a cool guest post up: Batwoman: Three Authors; Three Kinds of Queer Experience.
- 7 Dudes In Distress Who Needed Saving By Damsels (via io9)
- Meg Ryan has been hired as the narrator, aka “the mom,” in CBS‘ How I Met Your Mother spinoff How I Met Your Dad. (via Deadline)
Marvel shares an image from the upcoming episode of Agents of SHIELD. Oh, hey, Maria, what’s happening? Nice vest.
- 2048…but with Doctor Who’s Doctors! (via us vs th3m)
- ‘Frozen’ Is Highest Animated Int’l Grosser Of All Time As Disney Reaches $1B In Record Pace. (via Deadline)
- David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have been flirting on Twitter and I can’t handle it. At. All. (via The Daily Dot)