Things We Saw Today: Willy Wonka as the Doctor
Things We Saw Today
- You may have been following the latest Feminist Frequency controversy, about how Anita Sarkeesian used Dragon’s Lair fanart without the artist’s permission in her logo. Here, Sarkeesian responds.
- Did you hear that Jurassic Park‘s Wayne Knight—or, fine, Seinfeld‘s Wayne Knight, for people who don’t understand that everything is Jurassic Park around here all the time—died in a car crash? He didn’t. Nedry lives to have a dilophosaurus spit acid in his face another day. (The Wrap)
- Did you donate enough to the Veronica Mars movie Kickstarter campaign to get a downloadable copy of the movie as one of your perks? If so, you might have run into some trouble getting your paws on the movie as the result of some poor decision-making by Warner Bros. Geekosystem has more.
- The Jane Dough has video of Harvard Lampoon president Alexis Wilkinson—the first black woman to hold that office—and vice president Eleanor Parker being interviewed on The Today Show. By correspondent Jenna Bush, daughter of George? OK then.
- 4 Neat Facts About the Big Bang That’ll Make You Look Smart Without Understanding Any Physics (Neatorama)
Someone tattoo Mondo’s Alien posters by Kevin Tong on the back of my eyelids. (Collider)