Things We Saw Today: Wolverine’s Back In New Days of Future Past Set Photo
Things We Saw Today
May 1st, 2013, 5:00 pm
Tweeted by director Bryan Singer. What did you think I meant? (MTV)
- The FDA is making two major changes to how they regulate the morning-after pill: It can now be purchased by those 15 and up (before it was 17 and up, with younger people needing a prescription from a doctor), and it will be available on shelves, not behind-the-counter. (The Frisky)
- Via EW.com, Game of Thrones ratings hit another series high, up eight percent from last week, which was also a record high.
- Wired reviews the “multisensory” 4DX version of Iron Man 3 (with “odor effects,” fog, rocking seats, etc.), calling it a “gimmicky waste of $28.”
Canada has a space-themed five dollar bill now. Jealous. (Geekosystem)
- District 9‘s star and director, Sharlto Copley and Neill Blomkamp, are reteaming for Chappie, about which we know nothing other than it’s a sci-fi comedy. That’s enough for me. (EW.com)
- Magneto and Padmé—sorry, Michael Fassbender and Natalie Portman—are playing Macbeth and Lady Macbeth in a film version of the Scottish Play set to shoot late this year. (Digital Spy)
J.J. Abrams, who’s a huge fan of Downton Abbey and has said in the past that he’d like to direct an episode, visited the set and got glared at by Mrs. Hughes. “We’ll be having no polar bears here, Mr. Abrams! This is a respectable place!” (/Film)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]