Things We Saw Today: Destruction Takes Center Stage in New Pacific Rim Poster
Things We Saw Today
Pacific Rim‘s official Facebook page describes the Jaeger Coyote Tango as a “Giant Japanese Techno-Tyrant.” Mmm, mecha-y. (SuperHeroHype)
- The Frisky wishes a happy birthday to feminist icon Gloria Steinem.
- Via Geekosystem, Seal Pup Gets Lost in Swedish Forest, Is Rescued by Kindly Hunter. All together now: AWWWWWW.
- Once Upon a Time has a new cast member: Tom Ellis, who played King
Leather PantsCenred on Merlin. (Digital Spy)
Next year’s Oscars will take place on March 2, 2014. (Deadline)
Oh, nothin’, just Morgan Freeman hanging out in the Large Hadron Collider. There’s a God Particle joke to be found here… (io9)
- From now until this Friday, March 29th, the first episode of BBC Radio 4’s production of Neil Gaiman‘s Neverwhere (with this exceptionally geeky cast) is available for free download (mp3 here). (via io9)
- And speaking of Neil Gaiman, a new short story of his, Down to a Sunless Sea, is available for free on The Guardian.
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com