The trash compactor scene from Star Wars Episode IV – A New Hope has inspired many reactions in me, but never before “Aw, so adorable!” However, when the trash is a bed of shavings, and the rebel in peril is a hamster, everything changes. The team at Mashable Watercooler put together this hamster version of Star Wars to brighten your day. (via Nerdist, image via screencap)
- Rogue One continues to dominate the weekend box office with a $71.1 million haul on Friday. (via Collider)
- Someone 3D printed a complete, detailed world map from the original The Legend of Zelda game. (via Kotaku)
- Just in time for the holidays, LEGO Batman reads (part of) “The Night Before Christmas” by the fireplace (via io9)
— LEGO Batman (@LEGOBatmanMovie) December 15, 2016
- These enormous Snorlax slippers snore while you walk, so you can be heralded on the way to your naps like the queen you are.
- “Beauty and the Hulk” sets footage of Black Widow and Hulk’s relationship from The Avengers to the audio from the live-action Beauty and the Beast trailer. I don’t love summing Natasha up as the ‘beauty’ of the team, but there’s no denying that Loki and Gaston have the same taste in hair products. (via Nerdist)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com