Things We Saw Today: Stranger Things Casts a New Pair of Siblings
Also, more Steve.
Entertainment Weekly reported that Dacre Montgomery, Red Ranger in next year’s Power Rangers, will play “Billy” in Stranger Things season 2. Sadie Sink (The Bleeder, American Odyssey) will play “Max.” The two are step-siblings, and you can read their characters’ descriptions here. Also, Joe Keery and Noah Schnapp were both promoted to series regulars, so be prepared to see a lot more Steve Harrington and Will Byers. (via SlashFilm)
- Franchesca Ramsey continues to do amazing work at Decoded in this segment called “Just Try Saying My Name Right!”
- WIRED brought on Ash vs Evil Dead stars Bruce Campbell and Lucy Lawless to react to scenes from horror classics like Alien, Halloween, and more!
- Head over to Fashionably Geek to see Meagan Marie’s Woman Woman cosplay that flawlessly combines her Warrior and Valkyrie outfits.
- ARTCADE: The Book of Classic Arcade Game Art is the coffee table book for you to impress all your geek friends. (via Geek Alerts)
- Video essayist Evan “The Nerdwriter” Puschak broke down why Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World does a great job of using transitions. (via AV Club)
And here we have the most important Rogue One trailer reaction video: Kylo Ren’s. (via Laughing Squid)
That’s what we saw today, what did you see?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]