Things We Saw Today: This Little Girl Wore a Hot Dog Costume to “Princess Day”
— Brandon E Turner (@turnerbrandon) June 2, 2016
There’s nothing wrong with princesses. There’s also nothing wrong with hot dogs. And there’s definitely nothing wrong with being a Hot Dog Princess. That’s what this young girl decided to do for her dance class’ Princess Day. (via NY Mag)
- This Google-owned AI lab has been emphasizing the importance of a methodology for shutting down a rogue artificial intelligence, should things ever get out of hand. So, Google, is that something we should worry about?
- The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie managed to surpass X-Men: Apocalypse at the box office this weekend. Ouch. (via CBR)
- Black Panther‘s third issue has been delayed, and series writer Ta-Nehisi Coates has issued an apology for the hold-up. Doesn’t seem like it’s his fault, though, since he was talking about working on issue #12 back in April.
- The upcoming Justice League movie is officially called … Justice League. Fair enough! (via CBR)
- Facebook definitely isn’t listening in on your phone calls. Or so they say.
What’d you see out there today?
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org