Things We Saw Today: The Glass Ceiling, A (Fake) Board Game for Girls
The commercial for a fake board game, made by Comedy Central, is a bit simplistic but it makes the point that it set out to do. That Privilege board game mentioned at the end sounds a lot easier.
- Ben Affleck has written his own script for a solo Batman movie. Aww … (via io9)
- David Denman of The Office has just joined the cast of the Power Rangers reboot, as the Red Ranger’s dad. (via CBR)
- According to a new study, your tolerance for typos says a lot about what kind of person you are. (via Gizmodo)
- Here are Carl Sagan’s thoughts on extraterrestrials, as animated by PBS:
- Legend of Tarzan apparently includes a scene in which Jane (Margot Robbie) punches Tarzan (Alexander Skarsgård) during a sex scene. The description of the scene, via EW, sounds … odd.
- Iranian-American artist Morehshin Allahyari uses 3D printing to reconstruct antiques that have been destroyed by ISIS. (via Huffpo)
See anything cool out there today?
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]