Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Rory Phillips Redesigns Wonder Woman in the Scythian Style
by Susana Polo | 2:24 pm, January 16th, 2013
Says Rory Phillips, the artist behind this redesign: “I have always thought Wonder Woman should look more like a warrior, and less like a pinup. The Amazons of Classical Greek lore were from the region of Scythia. I wanted her outfit to reflect that culture and be almost ceremonial,” which is why he’s equipped her with a ceremonial Death Mask for headbutting and a deadly meteor hammer in place of her lasso.
(via Fuck Yeah Superheroines.)
- Is this Being Human Actress up for the new Wonder Woman Show?
- Honey Boo Boo Comics Makes an Homage to Wonder Woman
- Jamie Alexander on the Failed Wonder Woman Pilot
- Revenge Season 3: How Will Jack React?
- Pretty Little Liars Exclusive: Who Is Jake?
- It's Not Soylent Green
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?