Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Actual Disney Prince Jorah Mormont
by Alanna Bennett | 5:25 pm, August 26th, 2012
As one comment on the post pointed out, “I would love their storyline as a Disney musical in which Jorah sings a stirring love song called “Blood of My Blood.””
We’d watch that. (Tumblr)
- Adorable pet piggies. What more do you need? (The Frisky)
- Oh, and speaking of Disney princesses: Neatorama has some ideas on how the princesses might dress in modern times. (Neatorama)
These geeky bras. We want them. We want them all. (Tumblr)
More things we want: These Batman cufflinks. Dammit, internet, stop giving us reasons to throw our money at you. (So Geek Chic)
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- How to Spot Fake Disney Movies
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- The 15 Best Pranks from 'The Office'