The mystery of Thor’s workout routine has been revealed thanks to the YouTube channel Everyday Thor.
- Forget Area 51, apparently there’s a landfill in New Mexico that is filled with Atari’s “E.T.” and other discarded games! (via The Frisky)
- Geronimo! Dive into the Doctor Who casting speculation with Geekosystem‘s list of likely, and unlikely, candidates for the 12th Doctor. I’m personally crossing my fingers for Tilda Swinton.
- Remember those Marvel Prose Novels about She-Hulk and Rogue? Well you can get an exclusive look at an excerpt from each of them, The She Hulk Diaries and Rogue Touch, over at Marvel’s website.
This little guy is currently in Nolita in New York, generously offering books and shelter to passers-by. (via Beautiful/Decay)
- Maddy Myers reflects on Anita Sarkeesian‘s Tropes vs Women in Videogames series, the intricacies of being a female games journalist on the internet, and the responsibility to discuss gender as it relates to videogame communities. (via Paste)
- Today in Fans Being Awesome: What started out as an element of a fan fiction became reality, as fans of MTV’s Teen Wolf created an entire werewolf-centric magazine. Learn more about Neckz ‘n Throats at The Daily Dot.