Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Tiny Hat for a Tiny Gandalf
by Alanna Bennett | 5:00 pm, July 9th, 2012
Here is the first look at the The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey LEGOs, which will be released December 1st, two weeks before the release of the film. But just look at that tiny hat! And the tiny beards! (via The Hollywood Reporter)
William Shatner made a documentary about the Star Trek fandom. Called Get a Life, it is set to premiere at Comic-Con. Here is the trailer.
- These cats. They look like presidents. Read more at The Frisky.
The SDCC poster for Guillermo del Toro‘s Pacific Rim has been unveiled. Here it is:
- Artist @nathanhamill, the son of Star Wars’ Mark Hamill, is doing a signing at SDCC at the 3D Retro booth on Saturday at 2:30. He’ll be giving out 20 prints for the first 20 signings plus, he has a brand new cartoon series called Weasel Town. The trailer for which can be seen here and more details can be found on his website here.
- Apparently the Archie comics are getting a crossover…With Glee. The characters from the FOX show will be appearing in the comics in a four-issue story arc. Because they both have singing. What. (via Newsarama)
BATPENGUINS. (via Glennz Tees)
We desperately want these Game of Thrones direwolf bookends. We’re sure they’d keep all the book thieves away. (via Geek Alerts)
- This Kickstarter seems pretty cool: It’s from DC artist Jamal Igle, and it’s about “Molly Danger, a four book, hardcover graphic album all-ages action adventure series which he describes as “Astroboy meets the Powerpuff Girls”.
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Is this Coke Super Bowl Commercial Racist?