Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Alfred, The Only Sensible Member Of The Batfamily
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:00 pm, May 31st, 2012
This is a fan-made take on the recent Dark Knight Rises posters which featured Batman, Catwoman, and Bane. Only Guilherme Zanettini decided to spotlight some of the secondary characters like Alfred, Commissioner Gordon, and Deputy Commissioner Foley. And well, it is raining in these posters afterall… (via MTV Splash Page)
- JC Penney, who stood behind their spokesperson Ellen DeGeneres when hateful people came calling, is featuring a real-life gay couple in their Father’s Day ads. Check it out at The Frisky!
- SpaceX’s commercial spacecraft Dragon, which recently took Scott’s ashes to space and docked with the International Space Station, is now safely back on Earth. (via Geekosystem)
- Here’s the complete soundtrack information for Pixar’s Brave including the two original songs. (via Daily Blam)
- Have you heard the theory that Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds takes place in his overall Tarantino-verse? Basically that means all the characters in his films live in a world where Hitler was…you know. Read more about it at First Showing.
Remember Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe? Those people are back with an all-DC character fighting game in which our heroes have gone bad. Here’s the trailer to judge for yourself if this is a good or bad move. (via Kotaku)
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected