Happy New Year! Here’s Ten Things to Look Forward to in 2014!
by Susana Polo | 12:00 pm, January 1st, 2014
Your bed, on New Years Day, with your head under a pillow, is not exactly the best way to look at the new year. So here are ten things, roughly starting from the beginning of the year, that we have to look forward to in 2014.
- Some of this stuff is just happening “in 2014.” For example, we’ve got no firm date for Peter Capaldi‘s first full season as the Doctor, but we know it’ll happen (probably in the fall).
- The same goes for season 4 of Game of Thrones, which promises to be quite the wild ride.
- But beginning tomorrow, season five of Community goes into full swing with the return of showrunner Dan Harmon.
- Soon after, Teen Wolf returns from its midseason hiatus, so get ready for our recaps again!
- In mid-January, gamers who missed Assassin’s Creed: Liberation because it was only playable on the PS Vita will get the chance to play the only Assassin’s Creed game with a female protagonist of color when it comes to consoles and PC.
- Then batten down the hatches of your Tumblr dashboard, because BBC’s Sherlock returns on January 19th.
- The Walking Dead shambles back onto screens in February.
- Which is the same month that Wonder Woman will make her very first appearance in a theatrical release in history. In The Lego Movie.
- Hayao Miyazaki‘s final film, The Wind Rises, hits American theaters at the end of February.
- And for number ten, we’ve made it all the way to the Oscars, hosted this year by Ellen DeGeneres!
And that’s just the beginning of March! There’s months and months more to go in 2014, and you can bet we’ll tell you about it. Until then, a very happy New Year to all of our readers.
(top pic via Flickr)