Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Star Trek Into Darkness Gets a New International Trailer With Just a Little More Plot
by Susana Polo | 11:23 am, March 21st, 2013
Another day, another Star Trek trailer that stays vague on Benedict Cumberbatch‘s character. What it does have, however, is a lady standing around in her underwear for no apparent reason, right in the middle of the late-trailer-explosion/reaction-face montage. Apparently, this was included based on the assumption that folks on the internet would choose that frame to examine closely and at high resolution, because a url was hidden in it that linked to a previously unreleased poster, implicitly rewarding a fanbase for ogling a female character. So, that’s gross.
- Gates McFadden Has a Blog About Her Action Figure
- Ian McKellen is Marrying Patrick Stewart (In a Manner of Speaking)
- IRL Crusher Family Reunion!
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Who Should Play Han Solo in the New Star Wars?
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Steal Joan's Sexy Mad Men Look