Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Bryan Fuller’s Hannibal Gets a Premiere Date, Countdown Begins Until NBC Inevitably Cancels It
by Rebecca Pahle | 11:05 am, February 15th, 2013
I’ve been waiting with bated breath for Bryan Fuller’s Hannibal, a prequel to Silence of the Lambs in which the always-excellent Mads Mikkelsen is Dr. Hannibal Lecter and Hugh Dancy is his FBI agent protégé. Oh, and Gillian Anderson is Lecter’s therapist. And Gina Torres and Lawrence Fishburne are there, too. Basically, (fingers crossed) it’s going to be awesome. And now we know when it’s going to premiere: Thursday, April 4th, at 10pm.
That’s good because… well, it has a release date. The not-so-good is that the Thursday 10pm timeslot is a pretty awful one, having seen four TV shows come and go in the last season and a half alone (Prime Suspect, The Firm, Awake, and Do No Harm, which Hannibal is replacing.)
It’d be nice if it had a better timeslot, but if it’s replacing a Thursday 10pm show… well, what are you going to do? I just hope NBC does a good job advertising the show (though its record with that sort of thing is less than perfect).
- Gillian Anderson is Hannibal Lecter’s Therapist
- Our First Look at Mads Mikkelsen’s Hannibal Lecter
- Gina Torres Joins the Cast of Bryan Fuller’s Hannibal. Heck. Yes.
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls