Things We Saw Today: Pump Yourself up for Wonder Woman With This Sick Cello Version of Her DCU Theme
Cellist Tina Guo is not messing around. She damn near attacks her version of Wonder Woman’s theme from Batman v Superman. With the premiere of her first cinematic solo outing in two weeks, it’s time to start getting pumped, people. Blast this shizz everywhere, and get your tickets. (via Nerdist)
- This Harvard student submit his senior thesis in the form of a rap album. He got an A-, and will be graduating with honors. Hell. Yes. (via Associated Press)
- Do you want to work on legendary anime director Hayao Miyazaki’s next film? There’s actually a job opening, and if you can speak Japanese and have animation skills, you can totally apply! (via Kotaku)
- A production of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? in Oregon fell apart after the Edward Albee estate refused to allow the casting of a black actor in the lead role. Don’t worry, they had “good reasons.” (via The Guardian)
I am so amped for the Season 2 Finale of Supergirl! Check out the trailer above, courtesy of The CW.
- Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t breed lions and tigers together (oh my!) (via The Guardian)
- Check out the first images from the Netflix adaptation of Margaret Atwood’s Alias Grace, starring Anna Paquin. (via Entertainment Weekly)
Well that’s it from us! Have a great weekend, everybody!
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]