Things We Saw Today: That Miss Johnson is Great With The Force
Things We Saw Today
- Neil Gaiman confirms he is still hard at work on the pilot for an HBO adaptation of American Gods. We get super excited. (Twitter)
- Ever have one of those moments where you think you know a person, and then they, like, turn out to be SUPER into something that you are also SUPER into and you get SUPER happy? The Hairpin talks about Mass Effect 3. I only skimmed it because I’m not done with ME2 yet and was scared of spoilers, but seriously, Kaidan? I mean I guess. If you like dudes who whine about headaches.
Black Milk, makers of the C-3PO and R2-D2 bathing suits, have put out this “Galaxy Rainbow” dress, and while I’m pretty sure it actually depicts a nebula, I’m also pretty sure it’s still pretty pretty. (Fashionably Geek)
- The Spice Girls won’t be reuniting for the Queen. /sadface (Digital Spy)
BBC? I have a merchandizing opportunity for you, based on this t-shirt. (Geeks of Doom)
- Cartoon Brew interviews Amanda Forbis and Wendy Tilby about their Oscar nominated short animation Wild Life.
It might be a little late for Valentines planning at this point, but we present this crafted lego heart nonetheless. (Make)
- Alyssa Rosenberg on Brienne of Tarth, a new character in season 2 of Game of Thrones, and how she presents a difficult challenge to the mainstream depiction of women in entertainment… as set up by the mainstream entertainment.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]