Things We Saw Today: Some Positively Divine Diablo Nail Art
Things We Saw Today
Undomiele of Deviantart, we are duly impressed. You can see a video of how she did this at When Geeks Wed.
- Here’s way more about The Animaniacs than you ever needed to know. (Mentalfloss)
- The Frisky’s Sara Barron explains why her grandmother’s vibrator gives her hope.
And speaking of the young at heart, we’d be okay if this was a real thing. (Buzzfeed)
- New York Magazine talks to six female show runners about television.
- Scarlett Johansson and Alyssa Rosenberg on the sexualization of women superheroes. (Think Progress)
Rejoice! The world has a new tallest Lego tower. (Wired)
- The 10 Nerdiest Easter Eggs in My Little Pony (Topless Robot)
- John Scalzi (who’s done pretty awesome things before), has delivered a nice video-game-metaphor contribution to the never ending battle to properly explain the concept of privilege when used in discussions of racial and gender inequality. (Boing Boing)
Donkey Who. Yup. (Global Geek News)
- Guys! Forget Battleship. Hysteria opens this weekend in select theaters, with more to come later. Here’s the trailer. (The Hairpin)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]