Things We Saw Today: Hit The Green With This Batmobile Golf Cart
Things We Saw Today
Jul 10th, 2012, 5:01 pm
Who needs skill when you can rely on intimidating your friends with your badass golf cart? (via Reddit.)
- Looking for the easiest way to get updated on Comic-Con 2012? Look no further, here’s a list of 30 definitive twitters to follow, including our very own Jill Pantozzi and our sister site, Geekosystem! (via Buzzfeed.)
- Speaking of Geekosystem, they have a mathematical interview with Pendleton Ward, the creator of Adventure Time, up on there site: check it out!
- Apparently the Olympic torch’s flame was extinguished by water…the obvious result when you take it whitewater rafting. (via Sportsgrid.)
- Ouya, a novel, inexpensive gaming console that endeavors to give developers more freedom to make the games they want is looking for funding.
Remember this Sega Master System Girl system? Neither do I, but it sure is cute. (via VG Junk.)
- Forget Texts From Last Night, here’s Texts From Jane Eyre. (via The Hairpin.)
- A German mayor has designated less difficult parking places for women to use, because we’re all so bad at driving apparently. Jerk. (via The Frisky.)
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com