Things We Saw Today: A Different Kind Of Dalek Dress
Things We Saw Today
Spotted at Long Beach Comic Con this past weekend by @amy_geek on Twitter, this is certainly one of the most unique Dalek-dresses we’ve ever seen. Also, I love that Dalek dresses are a thing now. The very idea makes me very happy. Let’s see what else we came across in our interneting adventures today…
- J.K. Rowling considered offing Ron Weasley during her time writing Harry Potter. What in the what?! Does she know what Hermione/Mrs. Weasley would have done to her?! (via Geekologie)
- Diamond Comics Distributor has made a deal with Rovio to distribute their line of Angry Birds books. The Beat mentions this could mean Angry Birds comics. We certainly agree.
Speaking of comics, Cameron Stewart illustrates a two-page Scott Beatty Catwoman story for her DC Journeys sneakers. You can download the PDF of the comic (which also includes stories by Mark Waid, Andy Kubert and others) for free online. (via Comics Alliance)
- Bill Paxton is named a possible director of the Kung Fu film adaptation. I love Kung Fu. (via Empire)
- Gan Golan, creator of The Adventures of Unemployed Man, created his own unique superheroes for a special performance at Occupy Wallstreet. It was called “Superheroes versus Economic Supervillains.” Very interesting pictures over at Robot 6.
- We told you a few days ago that George R.R. Martin’s Wild Cards anthology was being made into a movie, well if you aren’t familiar with it, don’t worry! Topless Robot made us a list of 10 Things You Should Know Before Reading The Series.
Thank you for drawing Batman on a dinosaur Jeff Matsuda. (via GeeksAreSexy)