Things We Saw Today: Another Wonder Woman Redesign
All the cool kids are doing it. CC: @babsdraws pic.twitter.com/U7ZpZKgkEn
— Stephen Byrne (@StephenByrne86) March 17, 2015
It’s been quite the week for comics. Here’s a rad Wonder Woman redesign by Stephen Byrne.
- Do you watch The Originals? Well Farscape’s Claudia Black recently landed a role as a “powerful witch” on The CW series. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Star Wars Saga Gets Lego Retelling on Disney XD (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- The Kickstarter for Svaha: Clothing to empower children! has just 11 days to go and has recently updated their page with more geeky and larger sizes for older girls and adults.
- Mindy Kaling apparently used her powers for “Evil” and improvised a kiss between herself and Lee Pace. See her explain it all on Conan.
A cool graphic from Nicole at inappropriatelyadorable.tumblr.com, featuring women working in video games.
- CBS Promotes Diversity Chief Tiffany Smith-Anoa’i (via Variety)
- One of the contributors to the Chainmail Bikini Kickstarter we previously reported on has another Kickstarter going for MUNCHIES. Katie Longua says, “For one girl, a case of the munchies is more than just a simple need for snack – it’s an insatiable hunger that manifests a will of its own. No snack, no city, no galaxy is safe from the MUNCHIES!”
- After 25 Years at Dark Horse, Retiring Schutz Explains Why She’s Done Chasing Deadlines (via Comic Book Resources)
In honor of Women’s History Month, Women You Should Know commissioned David Trumble to illustrate “Feminism at Work.” It’s also an homage, of course, to “Lunchtime Atop A Skyscraper” and features from left to right: Margaret Fuller, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Susan B. Anthony, Jane Addams, Ida B. Wells-Barnett, Margaret Sanger, Eleanor Roosevelt, Bella Abzug, Shirley Chisholm, Gloria Steinem, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and a representation of “Future Woman.” (via WomenYouShouldKnow.net)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]