Things We Saw Today: Batarang Yourself One of These Limited Edition Batman Necklaces
I am vengeance! I am the night! I am shiny!
From the jewelry designers who brought you the sterling silver Green Lantern rings and Batman logo earrings comes this: limited edition, officially Warner Brothers-licensed, silver Batman necklaces in honor of the caped crusader’s 75th anniversary. Dang, Guild Jewelry. You all outdid yourself with these.
- Dan Akyord wants the Ghostbusters franchise to become a Marvel-style universe. Really? You don’t say. Any room for women in that universe there? (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Season four of Once Upon a Time is going to bring about some changes to Storybrook, the cast says. Big snow queen-sized ones, we’re guessing. (Variety)
- From Comic Book Resources, there’s a rumor going around that Aquaman had an easter egg moment in Man of Steel. Gonna go out on a limb here and say that probably didn’t happen, but isn’t it fun to dream?
Sure, Fashionably Geek, you can tell me that this is a dedicated cosplayer known as Galacticat who created a stunning facsimile of the woman worth her weight in sapphires (even if Tarth doesn’t actually have those), but my eyes know better. That’s the real Brienne right there. Anything less is lies and slander.
- Apparently The Big Bang Theory‘s Mayim Bialik hated Frozen because it was man-bashing? To be fair, Anna did quite literally bash that guy at the end, but considering he tried to kill her, he sort of deserved it. (Huffington Post)
- Speaking of hate, archaeologists are apparently not big fans of Indiana Jones. Yeah, if I had to compete with Harrison Ford for looks, I’d probably hate him too. (via io9)
- According to /Film, America’s Funniest Home Videos is getting a Youtube channel! They’re calling it “The Rest of Youtube.”
From Uproxx, you can now buy Back to the Future style sneakers with USB ports in them from this Halloween costume website. Sure, they won’t tie themselves, but you’ll be able to charge them on your laptop! That’s cool, right? C’mon, these shoes just want you to love them.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]