Things We Saw Today: A Buffy Birthday Cake
Things We Saw Today
Marziah Karch calls this Buffy cake, “quite possibly the best birthday cake ever.” AGREED. (via Geek Mom)
- Would you store your gun (presuming you have a gun) in your bra? The Frisky shows off a bra gun holster for just that.
- Pajiba has a list of the top 20 highest-grossing female led action films.
- Superheroes are for girls, too(Girls Love Superheroes) are having an anniversary celebration and they want…more pictures of girls who love superheroes!
- Buzzfeed has a rather large photo feature on the DC Comics offices. (I’ve visited, they are rather cool.)
- Funky Winkerbean is going to have a gay rights storyline coming up soon in his comic strip. (via Robot 6)
- Mathematics dance moves. They exist. (via Geeks are Sexy)
Spock through time. Wut? (via Nerd Approved)
- Wired wishes George Takei a very happy 75th birthday and so do we!
- Our first look at a few items from the Ender’s Game film: Ender’s room and monitor. (via /Film)
- How would you like to won Katniss’ Hunger Games arena jacket. Now you can. (via Fashionably Geek)
Just when you thought you couldn’t love Jennifer Lawrence any more, she goes and plays with Hunger Games action figures. And a toy bow & arrow. See more pictures at Pajiba.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]