Things We Saw Today: A Stormtrooper Riding a Guinea Pig
Things We Saw Today
Arnold the guinea pig’s pet human, Timothy Lim, is nice enough to facilitate his cosplay tendencies. See more at WeLoveFine.
- Vanity Fair‘s Hollywood Issue Has Equal Number Of Black & White Stars On The Cover (The Frisky)
- Agents of S.T.Y.L.E. writer Alan Kistler informs us of The Shout-Outs and Easter Eggs You Missed in the Sherlock Finale on Wired.
- Frozen, Adventure Time, Futurama, The Last of Us, The Wind Rises, and The Legend of Korra took home awards at last night’s Annies. Check out the complete list of winners at Deadline.
- <self-promotion> As of today, our very own Rebecca Pahle (writing here in the third person) is putting fingers to keys for Pajiba as well as The Mary Sue. If you enjoy Oscar snark you can check out
myher first post, “A One Hundred Percent Accurate, No BS List of the 2015 Oscar Winners.” </self-promotion>
- The reveal of Peter Capaldi’s Doctor Who outfit (check it out here if you missed it) has led to skyrocketing consumer demand for his Crombie coat—with red silk lining, of course. Meanwhile, the BBC had to issue a correction when it inaccurately labelled Twelve’s boots, which come from the British Boot Company, as Doc Martens. This isn’t amateur hour, BeeB. We take this sort of thing very seriously. (RadioTimes, Doctor Who News)
Hillary Clinton: 1. Fox News: Zero. (The Wrap)