Things We Saw Today: Sailor Scout Wonder Woman
Things We Saw Today
Nov 1st, 2013, 5:00 pm
See more of Vaneda Vireak‘s illustrations of DC superheroines as Sailor Scouts on her Tumblr.
- It’s Time to Cry: San Francisco Will Transform Into Gotham City For a Day to Make a 5-Year-Old’s Wish Come True. (The Frisky)
- Ay-Leen the Peacemaker, one of those who broke the story about Man Banter’s harassment of cosplayers at NYCC, writes about the aftermath in What Happens When We Speak: On Con Harassment and Fandom. (Tor.com)
- In Tribute to Marcia Wallace, Fox Will Re-Air Her Emmy-Winning The Simpsons Episode (The Jane Dough)
Magneto believes he can fly. He believes he can touch the sky. (X-Men: Days of Future Past promo pic from Entertainment Weekly, via SuperHeroHype)
- Carice van Houten, Game of Thrones’s Red Priestess Melisandre, has joined the cast of Aaron Eckhart-starring supernatural thriller Incarnate. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Marvel has announced the winners of their mentoring contest for girls interested in STEM fields. See who the lucky winners are here!
It’s not Sir Patrick Stewart dressed as a lobster, but Neil Patrick Harris’ second family Halloween costume of the year (here’s the first) is still pretty cool. (Pajiba)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]