Things We Saw Today: Darth Vader Paper Craft
Things We Saw Today
- Kickass Woman Of The Day: Artist Jessica Lagunas Embroiders With Her Grey Hair (via The Frisky)
- Rob Bricken writes for io9: DC’s explanation of why Batwoman can’t get married is nonsense.
- Speaking of DC, The Beat has an explanation from writer Jimmy Palmiotti on the Harley Quinn contest script.
Our first look at Once Upon a Time’s Robin Hood, actor Sean Maguire. More pictures at Entertainment Weekly.
- Alyssa Rosenberg at ThinkProgress writes: Michelle MacLaren, Gwyneth Horder-Payton, And How TV’s Female Action Directors Are Showing Up Movies.
- The latest in tech industry workers getting fired for public misogyny and racism. (via The Daily Dot)
- Actress Jennifer Sky writes a great piece for the NY Times on her harmful modeling career and subsequent awesome acting gig on Xena: Warrior Princess. “It was feminism at work, with female lead characters who were unapologetically powerful and sexy.”