Things We Saw Today: A Walnut That Looks Like Chewbacca
Things We Saw Today
Writes DeviantArt user Ripplin, “I have a huge black walnut tree in my backyard, and yesterday, I came across the remains from one of the nuts that bears a striking resemblance to a character we all love.” Just don’t eat it, it would probably make him angry. (via Cute Overload)
- The Frisky has a Q&A with transgender advocate Laverne Cox from Orange Is The New Black.
- Christina Hendricks told The Hollywood Reporter she’d like a role on HBO’s Game of Thrones. “I want to wear pelts and horns and ride around on horseback.” Yes, please. (via Vulture)
- Caught In Between Good and Bad: Catwoman’s Feminism by Kaitlin Tremblay at Comic Book Resources.
- DC is going to start posting their full Cartoon Network shorts online soon!
- We mentioned this on Twitter this morning but one more signal boost for Liverpool Girl Geeks. They’re holding an event August 16th if you’re in the area.