Things We Saw Today: Veronica Mars, On Set
Things We Saw Today
Entertainment Weekly has given us something we’ve been craving – our first look at the Veronica Mars movie!
- Radical Feminist Interview On Thought Catalog Takes Potshot At Sex-Positive Feminism & Kink, Questions Consent (via The Frisky)
- Our friends at HerUniverse.com are selling official “Course of the Force” apparel! They write, “$5.00 from the sale of each shirt and $10.00 from the sale of each hoodie will go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.”
- Speaking of Game of Thrones, some characters missing from Season 3 will be making their return to Westeros in Season 4. Spoilery info about them over at Blastr.
- The Frankenstein movie Daniel Radcliffe is set to star in as Igor is looking at a couple actors to play Doctor Victor Von Frankenstein: Jack Huston and Toby Kebbell. (via SpinOff)
- NASA is looking for 40 girls and 40 boys for their mentoring program. (via Geek Mom)
Oh man, ScreenCrush put together the Many Faces of Paul Giamatti as Rhino from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 set (which has just finished shooting).