Things We Saw Today: Tom Hardy Continues To Strain Credulity That He Is Actually A Real Person
Things We Saw Today
Did he pose with a cute kid dressed as Bane again? Nope. He went on a date with a fan of his who’s suffering from an aggressive form of cancer after being informed by fiancée Charlotte Riley of said fan’s desire to meet him. Said 23-year-old Kayleigh Duff: “I nearly died when I saw him. I was shaking. He was so lovely and down to earth. We had lunch and tea and scones and he bought me a diamond necklace.” Emphasis alllll mine. (Digital Spy)
- If you’re getting married and need some wedding photography ideas, might I suggest adding a T-Rex? (The Frisky)
- Comics Beat has an interview with Alex Woolfson and Adam DeKraker, the writer and artist, respectively, behind the excellent LGBT superhero webcomic The Young Protectors. Check the comic out here; then, if you like what you see, send a few bucks toward the Kickstarter campaign to help them create a printed version.
- Over at Cracked actress Mara Wilson—you may know her better as Matilda or the littlest daughter from Mrs. Doubtfire—offers 7 Reasons Child Stars Go Crazy (An Insider’s Perspective). (Digital Spy)
Jaden Smith went shopping with his girlfriend while dressed as Iron Man. That is all. (Jezebel)
- Via Jezebel, there is now a site that will tell you in advance whether the movie you’re watching has any canine death in it. It’s called Does the Dog Die?. We live in a wondrous age.
- Marton Csokas, best known for playing Celeborn in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, has joined the cast of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as one Dr. Kafka. (ComicBookMovie.com)
Parasite pancakes, by Nathan Shields. Delicious. (Neatorama)