Things We Saw Today: Katniss Looks At Something in a New Catching Fire Promo
Things We Saw Today
So. *twiddles thumbs* (Think McFly Think)
- Take a look at these two Marvel tees, one for males and one for females, and see if you can spot the difference. Ugh. (The Frisky)
- Attention, commenters on this site and all others. Chris Clarke at FreethoughtBlogs has new rule (and one inspired the comments section of one of our posts, no less!): “If you tell people to ‘flame away,’ you will not be taken seriously.” Preach.
In addition to the cover, above, CBR has some basic plot into for the Once Upon a Time spinoff graphic novel Shadow of the Queen.
- Author Peter S. Beagle will be in San Francisco on April 20th for the first leg of the The Last Unicorn Screening Tour. Further screenings will take place through 2015 in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Germany; no other official dates/cities have been finalized yet. Please come to New York, please come to New York…
- Comics Beat interviewed Image publisher Eric Stephenson on the Saga #12 controversy. His verdict? The whole situation “kinda sucks.”
Game of Thrones’ Facebook recaps are back with season three, episode two. You can see the whole thing at HappyPlace, but this bit is my favorite.
- Halle Berry says Storm “won’t be as badass as she was going to be” in X-Men: Days of Future Past because Berry’s pregnant, which will require stuntwork to be toned down a bit. Well, fine, I guess that’s a good reason. Harumph. (SuperHeroHype)
- Looks like someone’s dipping into Christopher Nolan‘s casting pool: Frequent Nolan cinematographer Wally Pfister has cast Morgan Freeman in his directorial debut, Transcendence. (Deadline)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]