There’s a different Doctor for each soda. See more at Epic Comics. (via HyperVocal)
- Speaking of the Doctor, find out how you can make Pretzel Rod Sonice Screwdriver snacks at BeingGeekChic!
- The Frisky gives us a look at unicorn/demon hoove boots. They’re heel-less. Good luck with that.
- Wondering where DC Comics’ Batman and Robin title goes from here? Comic Book Resources tells us there will be a rotating line-up of Bat-characters.
Here’s an awesome Lady Hellboy (Hellgirl?) from Emerald City Comicon this past weekend. Photo by Branwyn Bigglestone via The Beat.
- Jamie Lee Curtis wrote an op/ed for Huffington Post about Seth McFarlane’s Oscar duties. She might compare the boob song to public executions.
- Sony Online Entertainment is currently accepting applications for their 6th annual Gamers in Real Life (G.I.R.L) scholarship program. (via Wired)
- A guy dressed as Batman dropped off a suspect at a police station in Britain and then…disappeared. (via Geekosystem)
Are you following The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?