Things We Saw Today: Adventure Time Batman
Things We Saw Today
Dan Hipp draws Not the Hero We Deserve, a delightful Adventure Time/Batman mashup. Now let’s get Batman a cameo on the show. Oh, the possibilities. (via MTV Geek) What else did we find around the net today…
- Battlestar Galactica addiction can ruin your life but at least it will be funny for the rest of us thanks to Portlandia. (via io9)
- Yesterday we showed you part 1, now here’s some more bits from The Venture Bros. co-creator Jackson Publick’s book.
- Would you like your Christmas lights to flash when you have email? Gizmodo will show you how.
Season’s Geekings from Star Wars Fanbase! Poor Rudolph AT-AT, couldn’t join in any Reindeer AT-AT games.
- Boba Fett helmet hat for winter? Yes, please! (via SoGeekChic)
- Or you could wear an actual Cybermen helmet for $150.
MO-BOT meet Hogwarts in this mashup by Neill Cameron.
- Speaking of Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe will be hosting Saturday Night Live on January 14. (via THR)
- Cartoonist Betty Swords spoke about her feminist awakening in the 60s: Suddenly, Swords said, she realized why there were so few women cartoonists…Women cartoonists are discriminated against because of their ideas. ‘Women don’t make jokes,’ she said, ‘because they are the joke.’ What’s funny to a woman doesn’t appeal to male editors, who tend to want women in the jokes to be the butt of the humor.” (via Ladies Making Comics)